FIA MOTORSPORT GAMES ASN QUALIFICATION
This year the FIA Motorsport Games will take place at the Circuit Paul Ricard with the competition to be run on the Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC) simulation developed by Kunos Simulazioni. The event is organised by the FIA, SRO Motorsports Group & AK Esports in order to create an incredibly competitive event capable of promoting Esports racing. The organiser reserves the right to edit the regulations at any time. Any changes to the regulations will be communicated to all the drivers via the established channels.
The competition is open to drivers from any of the registered countries, however, drivers must be at least 16 years old as of the time of the event on 28th of October 2022.
3. DRIVER ELIGIBILITY
A “Driver” is any participant who has registered to participate in the competition and has completed at least one of the ASN Qualifiers. In addition to this the participant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Not be officially banned by any Esports competition managed by the organiser;
- Agree with the Terms & Conditions of this regulation;
- Complete at least one of the ASN Qualification events on Assetto Corsa Competizione between the 13th of July 2022 and the 7th of September 2022.
Participants who do not meet these requirements will be deemed ineligible for the competition and removed from the list of Drivers. The organiser reserves the right to investigate a Driver's information when eligibility is in question.
4. QUALIFICATION EVENTS
The ASN Qualifiers serve as a means for each country to assess the capabilities of the drivers wishing to represent their country.
There will be 3 ASN Qualifiers in total, each one will be run at the Circuit Paul Ricard within Assetto Corsa Competizione under the Special Events category of the simulation. All participants must use the fan-voted car for the qualifier events.
The dates for all 3 of the qualifiers are:
- 15th July 2022 - 1st August 2022
- 5rd August 2022 - 22nd August 2022
- 26th August 2022 - 12th September 2022
Finishing high up on the leaderboard does not guarantee the ASN of your country nominating you as the representing driver, however, you may participate in multiple qualifiers to further promote your talent as a driver to the ASN of your country.
5. EVENT FORMAT OVERVIEW
5.1. GENERAL RULES
- Cars allowed:
- Porsche 991II GT3 R
- Car setup: No restrictions.
Allowed: Traction Control, ABS, Auto Engine Start, Auto Wipers, Auto Lights & Auto Pit Limit;
Disallowed: Stability Control, Ideal Line & Automatic Gearbox;
6. CALENDAR & TIMES
- Qualifier 1: 15th July 2022 to 1st August 2022
- Qualifier 2: 5th August 2022 to 22nd August 2022
- Qualifier 3: 26th August 2022 to 12th September 2022
- Grand Final: 27th October 2022 to 29th October 2022
7. OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS
For any additional information please refer to the following contacts: